About your Appointment
During your first exam, your acupuncturist will spend time getting to know you, hearing your health goals and concerns. In order to offer insight into your health, you may be asked a wide range of questions about your symptoms, health history and lifestyle. Be sure to discuss any questions or concerns with your acupuncturist.
• Please show up on time.
• Bring copies of any medical records you feel would be pertinent to your current goals and state of health
• Bring a list of any medications you are currently taking including over the counter and supplements
• Do not brush the coating off of your tongue on the day of your appointment.
• Do not ingest any caffeine or alcohol within 3 hours of your appointment.
• Eat lightly on the day of your appointment but do not fast or come hungry
• Wear loose, comfortable clothing, if possible
• Refrain from overexertion, drugs or alcohol at least six hours after treatment
• Keep all of your appointments as each one builds upon the previous ones
Insurance & Pricing
You can call our office for insurance verification and service rates, or you can send an e-mail to with the following information. We will follow up with you regarding your coverage and rates.
Full Name of Policy Holder (required)
Insurance Provider (required; e.g. Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, etc.)
Date of Birth (required)
Policy ID Number (required; refer to number on your insurance card)
Policy Group Number (required; refer to number on your insurance card)
Patient Email (required)
Patient Phone Number (required)
Financial and Appointment Scheduling Policies
It is important to us that you understand our financial and appointment scheduling policies. If you have any questions, please call 512 892-0288.
1. Payment: Payment is always due at the time of service unless prearranged. We accept credit cards, checks and cash.
2. Scheduling: Your appointment time is reserved exclusively for you. We require 24 hours notice if you must reschedule or cancel your appointment. Please note that a cancellation for Monday on Sunday will not be accepted, as we cannot schedule other patients in your reserved time. You will be charged $45.00 for any appointment that does not comply with the above. In order to be fair to all of our patients, we cannot make any exceptions to this policy. We will make every effort to remind you of your appointment(s) by contacting you 1-2 days prior, but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to reach you. Please make a note of you appointment time on your calendar rather that on relying on a reminder call or email.